Friday, July 4, 2008

Hah!

"Cetaphobia takes many shapes. Some sufferers report very dire fear of whale attack, while others are frightened only of the sounds they make. Some report a suspicion of malevolence or predatory intent, while others see whales as benign but unpredictable. Their sheer size intimidates some, as well as their inky domain in the deep sea. Some fear the gigantic Blue Whale, while others fear only the Orca.

As broad-sweeping as these manifestations may be, all fear of whales may be classified as cetaphobia."


I understand this may not make me less weird...but I now at least know there are others who are just as crazy. woo!

3 comments:

nicole said...

Oh Debi, I totally understand where you are coming from because Coulrophobia makes me feel like less of a weirdo too.

Dj said...

haha! woo

Anonymous said...

Debi! I'm right there with you... you know that!